- Athma Bodha (Knowledge of The Self) – Part 3. Requirements to study the Knowledge of the Self.
- Athma Bodha (Knowledge of The Self) – Part 2. Prayer Song and the questions that arise.
- Athma Bodha (Knowledge of The Self) – Part 1. Who am I?
- Athma Bodh (Knowledge of The Self) – Outline
- Emotional Distancing and Intellectual Alignment
- Spirituality in Practice – Living life with a Conscious Self-awareness.
- Brahmam Okate’ : Everything is part of nature!
- Enlightened Living: Progression from Self-Control to Total Self-Control to Un-attached active Engagement.
- Year end reflections – 2019
- Repentance vs. Forgiving
- Follow Spirituality In Practice on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: matter
In our last essay on Mind over Matter we dealt with the subtle aspects of mind, matter and the Self. Matter is what we perceive through the mind. When the mind is held in check and used as a tool … Continue reading