- Athma Bodha (Knowledge of The Self) – Part 3. Requirements to study the Knowledge of the Self.
- Athma Bodha (Knowledge of The Self) – Part 2. Prayer Song and the questions that arise.
- Athma Bodha (Knowledge of The Self) – Part 1. Who am I?
- Athma Bodh (Knowledge of The Self) – Outline
- Emotional Distancing and Intellectual Alignment
- Spirituality in Practice – Living life with a Conscious Self-awareness.
- Brahmam Okate’ : Everything is part of nature!
- Enlightened Living: Progression from Self-Control to Total Self-Control to Un-attached active Engagement.
- Year end reflections – 2019
- Repentance vs. Forgiving
- Follow Spirituality In Practice on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: mind
In our last essay on Mind over Matter we dealt with the subtle aspects of mind, matter and the Self. Matter is what we perceive through the mind. When the mind is held in check and used as a tool … Continue reading
Why is it that people, who can handle complex issues at work, become extremely agitated on simple matters in personal life? Why is that we refuse to see the limitations or blemishes in one situation, when we can accept the … Continue reading
If our mind (and its relentless reasoning between right and wrong) is the seat of our valor, the heart (and its relentless compassion to be kind and considerate) is the seat of compassion. Perhaps this is implied symbolically when Hindus worship Lord Vishnu (the seat of valor) with Goddess Lakshmi (the source of compassion) seated in His heart! Continue reading